Please select the green beans from the drop down menu
Our offering includes:
- Brazil Carlos Alberto / Pulped Natural
- Brazil João Newton Reis / Natural
- Colombia Gaitania / Washed
- Colombia Popayan / Washed
- Colombia Popayan Decaf / Washed
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Banko Gotiti / Natural
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Guayab / Washed
- Indonesia Sumatra Gayo / Wet Hulled
- Kenya Kirinyaga Kiangoi / Washed
- Mexico Oaxaca Pluma / Washed
- Myanmar Greenland Catimor / Washed
Join our singles group where we share exclusive intel on all our single origins - simply email email@example.com
Our take on a colonial classic that originates solely from Indonesia & Myanmar. A coffee that packs a good punch - smooth and full bodied.
Pito - One, the home of Ripe Coffee Roasters. A fruity, clean cup with a light finish of caramel. Perfect for any social gathering, when you're reaching for that second cup.
Our first house blend - a coffee that celebrates the very beginning of our coffee journey. Expect a cup full in flavour, rich with pronounced sweetness and full bodied.
From their Valley to our Valley - a coffee to salute relationships made along the way. A thick, creamy and smooth blend with notes of brownie, dark chocolate and macadamia.
Brazil João Newton Reis Teixeria
Colombia Popayan Decaf
Available as roasted beans, ground for espresso or for filter.
Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Top Roba
Available as roasted beans, ground for filter, plunger or stovetop.
Guatemala Huehuetenango Guayab
Available as roasted beans, ground for espresso, filter, plunger, or stovetop.
Kenya Kirinyaga Rungeto Kiangoi