Please select the green beans from the drop down menu
Our offering includes:
- Brazil Carlos Alberto - pulped natural
- Colombia Gaitania - fully washed
- Colombia Melky Chavez - fully washed
- Colombia Popayan - fully washed
- Costa Rica Mariposa - fully washed
- Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural - full natural
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wenago - fully washed
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wote Konga - fully washed
- Guatemala Huehuetenango SMBC FTO - fully washed
- Honduras Cosma FTO - fully washed
- Honduras Intibuca - fully washed
- Indonesia Bali Kintamani - fully washed - dry hulled
- Indonesia Kerinci - wet hulled
- Indonesia Sumatra - wet hulled
- Indonesia West Java - fully washed - dry hulled
- Mexico Bella Vista Mayan Harvest - fully washed
- Mexico Chiapas FTO Decaf - fully washed
- Mexico FTO Chiapas El Triunfo - fully washed
- Nicaragua Dipilto - fully washed
- Tanzania RFA Edelweiss - fully washed
Our take on a colonial classic that originates solely from Indonesia. A coffee that packs a good punch. Smooth and full bodied, roasted a touch darker than our other blends.
Pito - One, the home of Ripe Coffee Roasters. A fruity, clean cup with a light finish of caramel. Perfect for any social gathering, when you're reaching for that second cup.
Our first house blend - a coffee that celebrates the very beginning of our coffee journey. Expect a cup full in flavour, rich with pronounced sweetness and full bodied.
From their Valley to our Valley - a coffee to salute relationships made along the way. A thick, creamy and smooth blend with notes of malteser and maple syrup.
Costa Rica Mariposa
Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural
Mexico Chiapas Bella Vista Mayan Harvest
Mexico FTO Chiapas Decaf
Available as roasted beans or ground for filter.
Tanzania RFA Edelweiss Estate
Myanmar Ga Naing Yar
Ga Naing Yar is produced by Pa-O ethnic people of 51 houseolds led by U Soe Lwin. Their coffee was featured in the Singapore's National Brewers Cup - it's a delicious coffee not to be missed!