Please select the green beans from the drop down menu
Our offering includes:
- Brazil Fazenda Mar Azul - fully mechanised
- Costa Rica Mariposa - fully washed
- Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural - full natural
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wenago - fully washed
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wote Konga - fully washed
- Guatemala Huehuetenango SMBC FTO - fully washed
- Honduras Cosma FTO - fully washed
- Indonesia Bali Kintamani - fully washed - dry hulled
- Indonesia Flores Bajawa - fully washed - dry hulled
- Indonesia Java Frinsa Borbor - natural - dry hulled
- Indonesia Java Frinsa Peaberry - wet hulled
- Indonesia West Java - fully washed - dry hulled
- Mexico Bella Vista Mayan Harvest - fully washed
- Mexico Chiapas FTO Decaf - fully washed
- Mexico FTO Chiapas El Triunfo - fully washed
- Nicaragua Dipilto - fully washed
- Tanzania RFA Edelweiss - fully washed
Find more information about the origins here
Our take on a colonial classic that originates solely from Indonesia. A coffee that packs a good punch. Smooth and full bodied, roasted a touch darker than our other blends.
Pito - One, the home of Ripe Coffee Roasters. A fruity, clean cup with a light finish of caramel. Perfect for any social gathering, when you're reaching for that second cup.
Our first house blend - a coffee that celebrates the very beginning of our coffee journey. Expect a cup full in flavour, rich with pronounced sweetness and full bodied.
From their Valley to our Valley - a coffee to salute relationships made along the way. A thick, creamy and smooth blend with notes of malteser and maple syrup.
Costa Rica Mariposa
Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural
Honduras FTO Cosma
Mexico Chiapas Bella Vista Mayan Harvest
Mexico FTO Chiapas Decaf
Available as roasted beans or ground for filter.