The 270W has a new mechanism with an outer burr rotate and the inner burr fixed. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders.This grinder was designed using the weighing technology of Acaia, giving precise and accurate weight based dosing, with the revolutionary ability to grind by weight directly into a portafilter, a first for the home espresso enthusiast! It has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. In addition, the 270W comes with Bluetooth capabilities designed to monitor, log and track grind sessions, weights and settings.
Barazta Sette Wi
The machine is equipped with a digital scale utilizing Acaia technology that holds three adjustable and precise pre-sets. This allows you to save three different dose weights for a variety of uses. Acaia’s scale technology includes Bluetooth connectivity so that you can pair your Sette 270Wi with Acaia’s Sette Updater app on iOS to ensure timely updates if a change to the software is made. The inclusion of Acaia’s user interface software makes the Sette 270Wi even more powerful for the home barista.
A revolutionary new grinding technology of simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr fixed, a truly revolutionary design; which doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter. It has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability.
Baratza 30 AP
The Sette 30 AP is an inexpensive grinder to get started on an espresso journey, suitable for basic and advanced espresso machines. The Sette 30 AP has a macro only adjustment for grind size, offering 31 steps of adjustment. This grinder incorporates the AP burr, designed for our high end Sette 270/270W grinders, which produces an exceptional espresso grind. It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods that require a finer grind (for example, AeroPress and Hario V60) for a very balanced flavor experience.
The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
The Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself — and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
- Speed to Grind: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. .8 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Burr Manufactured: Liechtenstein
- Grinder Manufactured and Assembled: Taiwan
Hario Slim Hand Grinder
A hand grinder of low technology, but in the best way possible.
It has ceramic, conical burrs and an adjustable grind setting with a detachable base.
Use it at home, on the road or take it camping!
Great match for Chemex and/or Hario V60.
Hario Skerton PRO Coffee Mill
This grinder uses ceramic conical burrs for and can be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes, from Espresso to French Press. Instead of adjusting from the top, the grind size is adjusted from the bottom of the burr set. To adjust, simply unscrew the glass container from the bottom. On the bottom of the burr set, turn the knob left or right to adjust, holding crank handle to keep the burrs stable.
- Reinforced hexagonal crank handle
- Internal burr stopper to stabilise grind size, which means there is no movement around the top burr
- Anti-slip cover on the bottom of the grinder to help ensure stability when grinding
- Easily adjustable burrs
Mazzer Conical Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. T
hese Mazzer Kony burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Kony Dosered and Mazzer Kony Electronic versions.
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Kony espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 63mm outer x 12mm inner x 23mm width
Mazzer Conical Monophase
New replacement Burrs, conical 71mm - RH. Robur.
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso.
These Mazzer Robur burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer robur Dosered and Mazzer robur Electronic versions.
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Robur espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 71mm
Mazzer Flat Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. These Mazzer Major burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Major.
- Flat steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Major dosemeter and Major Electronic espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 83mm
Mazzer Original Super Jolly Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. These MazzerSuper Jolly burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Super Jolly.
- Flat steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Super Jolly espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 64mm
Simonelli Mythos Burrs
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Simonellis' Mythos
- Dimensions: 75mm outer x 38mm inner x 9mm width