A revolutionary new grinding technology of simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr fixed, a truly revolutionary design; which doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter. It has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability.
Baratza 30 AP
The Sette 30 AP is an inexpensive grinder to get started on an espresso journey, suitable for basic and advanced espresso machines. The Sette 30 AP has a macro only adjustment for grind size, offering 31 steps of adjustment. This grinder incorporates the AP burr, designed for our high end Sette 270/270W grinders, which produces an exceptional espresso grind. It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods that require a finer grind (for example, AeroPress and Hario V60) for a very balanced flavor experience.
The Virtuoso+ delivers a clean, café-quality taste to your cup thanks to a high performance conical burr set that produces uniform grindparticles for balanced flavor notes. Find the perfect grind size with 40 individual settings for any method you feel in the mood to brew, from
espresso to French Press. Easily control and replicate the perfect grind amount for your brew with the help of a digital screen and an intuitiveinterface.
The Virtuoso+ lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
The Virtuoso+ is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself — and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it. It delivers a clean and cafe quality taste thanks to the high performance conical burr set, 40 individual settings and now, a digital screen and intuitive interface for easy control of the perfect grind amount.
- Burrs: 40mm conical burrs
- Speed to Grind: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 225g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 142g
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm
- Power Rating (North America): 100-120VAC, 70Watts, 50/60 Hz, 0.8 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 200-240VAC, 80 Watts, 50/60 Hz. 0.5 Amps
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Burr Manufactured: Liechtenstein
- Grinder Manufactured and Assembled: Taiwan
Hario Mini Slim Pro Hand Grinder
A hand grinder of low technology, but in the best way possible.
It has ceramic, conical burrs and an adjustable grind setting with a detachable base.
Use it at home, on the road or take it camping!
Great match for Chemex and/or Hario V60.
Hario Skerton PRO Coffee Mill
This grinder uses ceramic conical burrs for and can be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes, from Espresso to French Press. Instead of adjusting from the top, the grind size is adjusted from the bottom of the burr set.
- Reinforced hexagonal crank handle
- Internal burr stopper to stabilise grind size, which means there is no movement around the top burr
- Anti-slip cover on the bottom of the grinder to help ensure stability when grinding
- Easily adjustable burrs
Mazzer Conical Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. T
hese Mazzer Kony burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Kony Dosered and Mazzer Kony Electronic versions.
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Kony espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 63mm outer x 12mm inner x 23mm width
Mazzer Conical Monophase
New replacement Burrs, conical 71mm - RH. Robur.
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso.
These Mazzer Robur burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer robur Dosered and Mazzer robur Electronic versions.
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Robur espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 71mm
Mazzer Flat Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. These Mazzer Major burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Major.
- Flat steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Major dosemeter and Major Electronic espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 83mm
Mazzer Original Super Jolly Burrs
Sharp burrs are vital to a consistent and quality grind, and replacing your burrs after extended use can make a drastic difference in your espresso. These MazzerSuper Jolly burrs, made OEM from Mazzer, are for the Mazzer Super Jolly.
- Flat steel replacement burrs for Mazzer's Super Jolly espresso grinder
- Dimensions: 64mm
Simonelli Mythos Burrs
- Conical steel replacement burrs for Simonellis' Mythos
- Dimensions: 75mm outer x 38mm inner x 9mm width