The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
Grinding for espresso? Let the Virtuoso’s professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself — and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
- Speed to Grind: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. .8 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Burr Manufactured: Liechtenstein
- Grinder Manufactured and Assembled: Taiwan